- (2 lbs) Ground Meat of choice
- (2) eggs
- (2 cups) spinach, lightly packed
- (1) green onion, chopped
- (1 tablespoon) Italian seasoning
- (2 tablespoons) garlic powder
- (1 tablespoon) fine sea salt
- (½ cup) freshly grated Parmesan or mozzarella cheese (optional)
- (1 tablespoon) coconut flour (optional)
1- Heat oven to 400°F. Add ground meat to a large bowl.
2- Add the eggs and spinach to a blender and process for 10 seconds.
3- Pulse in the green onion.
4- Pour the spinach mixture over the meat and combine with a rubber spatula.
5- Add the seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and cheese, if using, and stir until fully combined.
*If the mixture seems too thin or "wet," add the coconut flour. Different meats produce different outcomes.
6- Roll into 24 golf ball-sized meatballs and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7- Bake for about 18 minutes, or until cooked through. Don't get too dry.
Serve alone, with sweet potatoes, in-season veggies, over zucchini noodles, or Noodles with the sauce of your choice.