- (4) Farm Fresh Eggs
- (1) Gluten Free Pie Crust
- (1/2 pound) Bacon, Ham, or Sausage
- (1 cup) Grated Cheese (Swiss, Mild cheddar, or Manchengo)
- (1 cup) Mushrooms and broccoli
- (1 Tablespoon) GF Flour
- (1.5 cups) Milk, half-n-half, or cream
- (2 Tablespoons, melted) Butter
Make a pie crust for one 9-10” pie dish.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Put these ingredients spread out in the bottom of your pie crust :
- bacon, ham, OR sausage.
- Grated cheese (Swiss, mild cheddar, or manchego)
- (optional) sautéed mushrooms and broccoli.
• flour (Cassava or 1-to-1 Gluten-free flour mix)
• milk, half n half, or heavy cream.
• melted butter.
Pour that mix on top of the bacon and cheese in the pie crust.
Bake 40-45 minutes.
It should be slightly puffed and firm in the middle.
Let stand 5 minutes after you take it out of the oven.
It tastes good hot, cold, reheated. Freezes beautifully.