- (1) Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- (2 tablespoons) balsamic vinegar
- (1 tablespoon) lime juice
- (1 tablespoon) Dijon mustard
- (1 tablespoon) garlic infused olive oil
- (Pinch) stevia
- (a few grape) Tomato slices
- (⅓ cup) cucumber, chopped
- (¼ cup) red bell pepper, chopped
- (Handful) lettuce, chopped
1- Grill/cook your chicken. Use your favorite! Boneless skinless breast, thighs, bone-in breast, drumsticks, or leftovers from a whole bird.
2 - In a large Mason jar, add the vinegar and stevia and stir at the bottom with a spoon
3 - Layer the remaining ingredients or jazz it up and make it your own.
Seal jar with a lid until ready to eat. Shake well, remove the lid, and serve.