- (1 lb - meat of choice) Ground Beef (Chuck)
- (1 tablespoon) avocado oil or cooking spray, as needed
- (½ cup) celery, diced
- (½ cup) carrots, diced
- (1 cup) mushrooms, diced
- (1 pack) organic chili seasoning (or make your own)
- (1 cup) bell peppers, chopped
- (1 cup) zucchini, chopped
- (1 can (28oz)) fire-roasted tomatoes
- (3 tablespoons) canned green chilis, chopped
- (¼-½ cup) organic/pastured chicken broth, as needed**
1 - Cook your meat of choice, brown in a pan on the stovetop.
2 - In a large pot, add the oil or cooking spray, depending on your choice. Add the celery and carrots and sauté for 3-4 minutes over medium heat or until softened.
3 - Add the mushrooms and sauté for another 3-4 minutes.
4 - Add the seasoning, bell peppers, zucchini, canned tomatoes, green chilis, and ¼ cup of the broth and meat.
Add more broth as needed to reach the consistency you desire.
5 - Bring to a high simmer, then reduce to a low simmer, cover for 20 minutes.
This recipe is excellent for meal prep because it freezes well. You may also choose to cook this in the crockpot or Instapot.
**If you plan ahead, we have several products for you to make your own amazing chicken broth. It's the key to creating more nutrient-dense dishes. Just check out the store.**