- (1 Rope, any flavor) Chicken Sweet Italian Sausage
- (2 Tablespoons) Ghee or Coconut Oil
- (1/2 cup) Chopped Onion
- (1 1/2 cups thinly sliced) Brussels sprouts
- (1 peeled and chopped) Large apple
- (1 teaspoon) Caraway Seeds
- (1/4 teaspoon) Pink Himalayan salt
- (dash) Pepper
- (2 tablespoons) Finely Chopped Walnuts
- (1 tablespoon) Brown Sugar
- (1 tablespoon) Whole Grain Mustard
- (1 tablespoon) Cider Vinegar
1. Make sure you fully cook that sausage. Throw it in a pan on the stove top- on medium heat
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat, saute onion until tender, 1-2 minutes.
3. Add sausages, Brussels sprouts, apple, and seasonings; saute until lightly browned, 6-8 minutes.
2. Stir in walnuts, brown sugar, mustard, and vinegar; cook and stir for 2 minutes.